Ray Beharry, MBA
917-647-8341 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ linkedin.com/in/raybeharry ▪ raybeharry.com ▪ Highland Mills, NY
Digital Marketing ▪ Branding ▪ Social Media ▪ Content Strategy
Senior marketing professional and thought leader with 19+ years’ experience driving top and bottom-line growth by developing unique brand experiences, capitalizing on emerging technologies, generating valuable content, and creating impactful Omni-channel campaigns that engage customers throughout their journey. Successes include rebranding four major companies, a 350% increase in site traffic, and $1B+ in new revenue generated. Areas of expertise include:
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Ecommerce & Mobile Payments
- Product Marketing & Management
- Market Research & Insights
- Strategy & Innovation
- Digital Media & Monetization
- Search, Social & Online Advertising
- Revenue Generation & Optimization
- Budget, P&L, & Team Leadership
- Demand & Revenue Generation
- Retail, CPG, Non-Profit & Medical
- Tech Startups & Fortune 500
- Web & Digital Content Strategy: Re-launched websites for OTICON, STRYKER, POWA, and developed content for social media platforms – garnering multiple Clio awards and driving $750M in business.
- Marketing Strategy & Execution: Drove business from $500M to $1B for QUANTEX with the first interactive e-commerce website to sell PCs direct.
- Product Innovation: Launched game-changing Omni channel engagement and SaaS payment app for POWA creating a $250M revenue pipeline with clients including Nike, L’Oréal, and Macy’s.
- Brand Strategy: Created a new $60M consumer franchise for OTICON and delivered the best-selling product in the company’s 110-year history, exceeding projected sales by 180%.
INTEGRATED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, LLC ▪ Hoboken, NJ 2014 – Current
Independent digital brand strategy and marketing communications consulting firm.
Executive Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
Provide brand positioning and integrated go-to-market strategies for clients in retail, fashion, tech startup and nonprofit sectors.
- Increased CAGR 138% by managing multiple agencies to deliver unique, compelling customer experiences.
- Drove $2.8M revenue by creating new consumer segment, marketing plan and e-commerce strategy for beauty client.
POWA TECHNOLOGIES ▪ New York, NY 2014 – 2015
Mobile payments and Ecommerce Omni-channel ad technology startup. (powa.com)
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Recruited to develop best practices including market research and insights, competitive positioning, Omnichannel marketing and ecommerce strategies for major global brands.
- Generated a $250M revenue pipeline by launching a game-changing mobile Omnichannel engagement and payment app, reaching 60 billion touch points.
- Increased revenue 83% and grew marketing department 400% by developing Omnichannel campaigns for L’Oréal, Nike, Macy’s, Nicole Miller, DVF, IBM, Samsung, HP, Pitney Bowes, American Express, SapientNitro, Ogilvy, and Shopify.
- Drove triple-digit growth for multiple clients by executing campaigns across social, mobile, and CRM platforms.
STRYKER ▪ Mahwah, NJ 2004 – 2014
Fortune 500 medical technologies firm. (stryker.com)
Group Product Manager & Sales Manager
Recruited to revitalize a product line and create a six-person marketing team as part of a turnaround strategy. Quickly promoted by President to turn around underperforming sales team; led team from #38/40 ranking to #1 ranking.
- Launched four game-changing products in record time and drove revenues $80M in two years, taking the leading market position in the category.
- Recruited, mentored, and trained world-class marketing team, winning Outstanding Marketer of the Year award, and Gallup Great Workplace Award – reserved for top 12 leaders in the 15,000-person organization.
- Created digital marketing service that catapulted a $120M agency with 60 reps to #1 rank for P&L four consecutive years.
- Grew a $1B brand by $120M and increased traffic 350% in one year; conceived national campaign that won Clio Healthcare Award (2012-2014), Best Interactive Website, and Best Consumer Website.
- Increased site traffic 300% by directing the redesign of Stryker.com
- Spearheaded iOS mobile app development initiative for consumers and professionals Increasing engagement 52%.
- Delivered 22% increase in customer satisfaction and engagement scores by creating seven field marketing positions to drive customer engagement and lead sales force training.
OTICON ▪ Somerset, NJ 2002 – 2004
World’s second largest digital and wireless hearing technology company. (oticonusa.com)
Product / Brand Manager – Marketing
Created a new franchise strategy and redefined the job function, generating new core value proposition to target new consumer verticals in the global market.
- Delivered the highest revenue-producing digital hearing aid in company’s 110-year history.
- Launched creative marketing campaigns for four new product lines, delivering $10M to the bottom line.
- Drove $60M in global sales to B2B/B2C markets by directing the corporate rebranding and creation of all creative, video, audio, web, advertising, & print collateral.
GLOBIX / MAIL.COM ▪ New York, NY 2000 – 2002
Senior Product Manager – Marketing
Recruited by VP Marketing to manage $10M P&L and commercialize Hosted Microsoft Exchange SaaS. Created market expansion and reorganization strategy.
- Realized 200% increase in sales to new markets by successfully launching Microsoft Exchange into a leading revenue-generating Software-as-as-Service (SaaS).
- Drove $10M in new sales by creating five new subscription-model service lines, including disaster recovery, streaming media, and messaging, and turning a commoditized ISP into a profit-generating ASP.
CAREER NOTE: Previous experience includes work as the Director of Product Marketing for multinational computer technology company QUANTEX. Notable accomplishments include: doubling sales from $500M to $1B by developing a new online and direct marketing strategy, pioneering the industry’s first interactive online shopping experience for buying PCs direct, and conceiving and introducing 20+ new award-winning products and services that resulted in hundreds of millions in new sales for desktop, mobile, and computing peripherals. Additional details available upon request.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ▪ Certificate in Digital Marketing ▪ New York, NY (2015)
HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL ▪ Stryker Executive Leadership at Harvard ▪ Boston, MA (2008)
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY ▪ Kellogg School of Management: Strategic Marketing Certificate ▪ Chicago, IL (2006)
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX ▪ Master of Business Administration, Marketing ▪ Phoenix, AZ (2005)
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY ▪ Bachelor of Science (BS), Exercise Science and Sports Marketing ▪ New Brunswick, NJ
Outstanding Marketer of the Year and Gallup Great Workplace Award ▪ STRYKER
Clio Healthcare Award (2012-2014), Best Interactive Website, and Best Consumer Website ▪ STRYKER
TECHNICAL SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
Microsoft Suite (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ▪ Adobe Photoshop ▪ WordPress ▪ Analytics ▪
CRM ▪ Content Strategy & Development ▪ Digital Media (Social Media, Email, Search SEO/SEM, Display, Mobile, Video)
Agile/Scrum Methodology ▪ E-commerce Platforms ▪ Affiliate ▪ Traditional Media (Direct Mail, TV, Radio, Print, Outdoor)
Ad Tech (Display, Mobile, Retargeting, RTB, Programmatic, SSP, DSP, DMP, PPC, CPM, CPA, LTV, CAC) ▪ Public Relations